Monday, March 20, 2017

A Review of Yoplait Light Fat Free Blueberry Patch Yogurt: High in Calcium

I enjoy trying different brands and flavors of yogurt. It seems that the flavor choice grows larger every day. I recently came across Yoplait Light Fat Free Blueberry Patch Yogurt in the yogurt section at my local grocery store. I decided to purchase this fruit flavored treat, try it out and write a product review all about it. Here is what I discovered!

Yoplait Light Fat Free Blueberry Patch Yogurt is very affordable, I discovered. This product usually costs around seventy cents a cup at my favorite local grocery store. It is also often on sale and that is nice. The creative dessert flavors that Yoplait offers are really special, in my opinion. Key lime pie, Boston cream pie, strawberry shortcake, these are just a few of the fantastic fat free yogurt flavors. I love blueberries and when I saw Yoplait Light Fat Free Blueberry Patch Yogurt, I knew that I wanted to try it. I thought the name “blueberry patch” was really cute. Maybe soon, there will a blueberry pie or blueberry cobbler flavor offered as well.


When I tasted Yoplait Light Fat Free Blueberry Patch Yogurt, I was impressed. This fat free yogurt does not taste fat free at all. This yogurt is rich, sweet and creamy. It is full of blueberry flavor. It is delicious. If you are a blueberry yogurt lover, you will love this. Very fruity and bursting with blueberry taste. I rate Yoplait Light Fat Free Blueberry Patch Yogurt four stars out of five stars. I will be buying it again. This brand is high quality and also very high in taste. Many of my relatives and friends love this yogurt.


Yoplait Light Fat Free Blueberry Patch Yogurt has only one hundred calories. True, some other brands of yogurt have less calories but, in my opinion, Yoplait has better taste. This yogurt is fat free, gluten free, high in calcium and vitamin D, it has active live cultures and it equals only one skim milk on the diet exchange. All of that information is great for dieters. This yogurt tastes like a rich and fattening dessert. I love that!


One serving of Yoplait Light Fat Free Blueberry Patch Yogurt contains one hundred calories. Zero of these calories are from fat. One serving has zero grams of total fat, zero grams of saturated fat, zero grams of trans fat, less than five mg’s of cholesterol, two hundred and fifty mg’s of potassium, eighty-five mg’s of sodium, nineteen grams of total carbs, fourteen grams of sugars and five grams of protein. This yogurt has vitamins A, D, calcium and phosphorus in it.


I enjoyed trying Yoplait Light Fat Free Blueberry Patch Yogurt and writing a review about it. You can find this yogurt in many grocery stores. For more information about this and other Yoplait food products, you can visit the yoplait.com web site.


Labels: A Review of Yoplait Light Fat Free Blueberry Patch Yogurt: High in Calcium

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...