Sunday, March 12, 2017

A Product Review of Coty Airspun Fragrance Free Translucent Face Powder: Great Makeup

I have purchased many Coty brand cosmetics over the years and I am usually pleased by their performance and delighted by their low price. I came across Coty Airspun Fragrance Free Translucent Face Powder at my local Super Walmart and I decided to purchase this makeup. Here is what I discovered!

Coty products are well known for their high quality. A relative of mine recommended this face powder and has used it with much enjoyment. She stated that this product had a natural look that was easily blended in with most skin tones. That sounded great to me. As I shopped at Walmart, I remembered what she had said when I saw this product. Coty Airspun Fragrance Free Translucent Face Powder costs around seven to eight dollars but, do not be put off by that price! This face powder comes a very attractive and decorative round shaped box. It is blue, gold and white. For around eight dollars, I got a very large two point three ounce box of powder. Not only is the box pretty to look at, it is a great value. I could tell by the large amount of powder that was in the box, I would not need to buy face powder for a very long time. This product was sealed very well. This powder is loose and I apply it with a brush. The actual color or type of this powder is 071-24. If you order this product online, I found out that it is available in many other shades and numbers. The price of this makeup varies online but, it still is in the six to eight dollar range.


When I tried Coty Airspun Fragrance Free Translucent Face Powder, I liked it very much! I noticed that it did match my skin tone perfectly and that it is very light. It is hard to tell if you are wearing it but, it does cover up flaws very well. The best fact about this makeup is that it has a very natural look, in my opinion. This powder gave me a very smooth and natural finish. It goes well with most foundations that I use. It does not feel heavy on my face or look orange. It has a perfect flesh color tone that I loved. I was very pleased with this makeup and it exceeded my expectations. Even on hot days when I sweat, this makeup handles that pretty good. This exclusive face powder formula is designed to give a longwearing, flawless finish to set makeup or to be used instead of foundation. I have tried it both ways and liked the results. This versatile makeup is easy for me to use. It comes in handy for those quick touch ups and for long lasting wear. It also battles shine like no other face powder, in my opinion. This powder gives a natural and healthy glow to my skin.


Coty Airspun Fragrance Free Translucent Face Powder contains talc, calcium silicate, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl acetate, zinc stearate, acetylated lanolin alcohol, imidazolidinyl, urea, methylparaben, propylparaben and iron oxides. This product is made in the USA by Coty US, LLC located in New York, New York. I rate Coty Airspun Fragrance Free Translucent Face Powder four and one half stars out of five stars. I think this is a fabulous makeup. I will be purchasing this product again. You can find Coty Airspun Fragrance Free Translucent Face Powder at your local Super Walmart or online. I enjoyed trying this product and discovered that it works wonderfully!


Labels: A Product Review of Coty Airspun Fragrance Free Translucent Face Powder: Great Makeup

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...