Tuesday, February 7, 2017

A Review of Publix Sliced Smoked Turkey Breast: 98% Fat Free

I love turkey and enjoy turkey sandwiches. Recently, I spotted a package of Publix Sliced Smoked Turkey Breast in the refrigerated lunch meats section at my local Publix Super Market. I just had to purchase these turkey slices, try them and write an unbiased product review about them. This is what I discovered!

Publix Sliced Smoked Turkey Breast is affordable, I discovered! I purchased a pack of ten slices for two dollars and fifty cents. These turkey slices are very deli like and not real thin but, not very thick. They are perfect for turkey sandwich, in my opinion. They are 98% fat free and I loved that fact. They also have no saturated fat in them. Yay! They are even low in calories. I can always use low cal, low fat sandwich meat.


The big question was how did they taste? I made a sandwich of turkey, Swiss cheese, mayo and mustard. When I tried it, it was fabulous. The turkey is very juicy and moist. I liked that! The turkey slices are just right to not overpower a sandwich but, just one slice does add a decent sized slice of turkey. I loved this product. It is one of the best affordable deli style turkey breast slices items that I have tried. It even beats out other name brand food products. I am a bit picky about my sandwich meat but, this one fit the bill perfectly, in my opinion.


I rate Publix Sliced Smoked Turkey Breast four and one half stars out of five stars. It is a very good sandwich meat and high in quality and in taste. I will be buying it again. It is also pretty budget friendly! That is always a good thing. This turkey tasted fresh. It also had a mild smoked flavor. Very good.


One slice of Publix Sliced Smoked Turkey Breast has only 25 calories. Only 5 of these calories are from fat. One slice has 0.5 grams of total fat, 0 grams of saturated fat, 10 mg’s of cholesterol, 270 mg’s of sodium, 2 grams of total carbs, 0 grams of dietary fiber, 0 grams of sugars and 4 grams of protein. Low carbs. Yay! And this turkey did fill me up. Just one slice per sandwich. It is a good diet tool if you are trying to stay full but, avoiding calories, fat and carbs.


I enjoyed trying Publix Sliced Smoked Turkey Breast and writing this product review about it. For more information, you can visit the publix.com web site. This product is a winner!


Labels: A Review of Publix Sliced Smoked Turkey Breast: 98% Fat Free

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...