Wednesday, February 1, 2017

a BROTHERS BOND

A BROTHERS BOND

So many times through the years


I had so much I needed to say


Instead I lived with all the fears


And simply went the other way.


It never occurred to me


That my brother could be a friend


It was something I couldn’t see


And only something I could pretend.


It took the passing of our dad


And my journey into hell


To show me what I always had


To break me out of my shell.


Now these two brothers


Can finally share


We can show each other


How much we really care.


We can make up for time lost


And rediscover our past


No matter what the cost


Our special bond will always last.


And in the end


When all is said and done


My brother is my best friend


He is the chosen one.


Labels: a BROTHERS BOND

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...