Sunday, December 25, 2016

10 Movies I Could Have Lived Without Seeing

10 of the worst movies I have ever seen

The Hulk– This was one of the biggest disappointments to me ever. I grew up watching the T.V. show which was amazing, so I had very high hopes for this movie. Unfortunately it let me down. It was boring, drawn out, and over all just painful to watch.


Abandon– I spent the whole time waiting for this movie to get off the ground, but it never did. It was un-original and frankly a little to boring for my taste.


Boogeyman– Oh my God, I was so excited about this one. I mean you have a great story that has terrorized children since forever and Barry Watson whom I have always found pretty talented. Mix this together and you would expect greatness right? Wrong, this is by far one of the worst horror movies I have seen to date. There is no excuse for a movie with such potential to turn out so bad.


The Fog– Yet another horror failure. I am a huge Tom Welling fan and the plot looked so promising, but the result was nothing short of a tragedy. Hollywood needs to learn that Horror and Romance were meant to be separated. I won’t take anything away from Tom though, this disaster was beyond his control.


Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines– They should have let this sleeping dog lie. Terminator 2: Judgment Day was one of the few sequels to surpass the original, I guess that wasn’t good enough, they had to try again. They tried and failed miserably, I had to force myself to sit through this, and I would never wish this disaster on anyone else.


Cold Creek Manor– This was the longest most un-thrilling thriller I’ve ever seen. As a matter of fact I think half way through the movie I gave up on watching and it turned into an unexpected make out movie for me lol.


Scary Movie 3- I guess when the Wayans left the project they took the humor with them. I honestly would have walked out on this one, but I paid $7 and I was there with my family. Worst comedy I have ever seen, I might have laughed a total of two or three times.


The Ring 2– This had to be the biggest disappointment for me to date. I was such a huge fan of The Ring and I had been waiting for this so when I finally saw the commercial I was beyond ecstatic. That feeling came and went rather quickly. The only decent thing about this film was Sissy Spacek’s performance. Nothing short of perfection. Too bad I can’t say that about the rest of the film.


Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life– You know the worst part about this? I knew it was going to be a disaster. But my brother talked me into going. He ended up going to sleep, I’m glad he paid, all I ended up losing was about two hours of my life.


When a Stranger Calls (2006)– T haven’t seen the original, but I have heard it was amazing. If that is the case, then I wonder what happened, because this was nowhere near amazing. Boring from start to finish, Hollywood has gotten lazy and it shows.


Labels: 10 Movies I Could Have Lived Without Seeing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...